FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

wake up people..., page-2

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rogsav

This is interesting way of thinking and very normal. If a company doesn't change from week to week, or month to month but share price falls...my question is...did the market value it incorrectly on the way up? Was it never really worth $1.49 given what we know about the company?

Or is it really still worth $1.49 but the market is crapping itself so everybody's taking profits and running for cover?

I would think you have to hold and see the fall to its bottom and ride it back up....especially now that people have purchased in the $1.30s and $1.40s. And there's speculation that the company may be worth $2++.

If this pings up to $2 and beyond then we're all laughing. I reckon only the people that have real skill & knowledge in valuing a company like MAD (eg, RBS Morgans, etc.) know the real value of this reserves play.

I'll start to panic when the Top 20 shareholders and the directors start to SELL. If the Directors are holding then we should too. They have 22% ownership of MAD. We backed them on the rise up...I don't think we should lose confidence and faith in them on the way down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.