LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

wake up people, page-9

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    ALL.IN etc,

while i like the theory and hope that its true, i wouldnt bet on it because there is actually evidence as to why demand is falling that doesnt rely on 'dark pool' or smuggling theories (which basically cant be proven)...

http://rareearthinvestingnews.com/6409-toyota-seeks-to-decrease-reliance-on-rare-earth-elements-electric-vehicles-china-japan-induction-motor.html

"According to Japanese media reports, Toyota, the world’s top producer of fuel-saving hybrid vehicles, could bring the technology to market if the price of rare earth does not recede."

that last bit is important: IF THE PRICE OF RARE EARTHS DOES NOT RECEDE... for REE demand to grow, there needs to be stable supply at competitive prices. lets hope NC locks in a contract to supply manufacturers like toyota with the raw materials they need, at a competitive price for them, and a profitable one for us... hopefully then demand will rise along with prices, but not to bubble proportions...

once positive cash flow is achieved, the main game will then be getting HREE's up and running...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.