UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Have had numerous requests as of late for Unilife (specifically...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Have had numerous requests as of late for Unilife (specifically UNIS) trend (and other queries) and have decided to post on the UNS thread rather than flick a multitude of separate emails.

Currently, the situation as far as 'cash flow' (at present cynically labelled as 'cash burn') goes is evident.

Unilife is a highly geared speculative (strategically positioned) biotech company; and until a deal is done to accommodate a portion of the cash outflow there will continue to be nervous ST / LT investors.

On the contrary, when cash is required it seems to be done so with ease, and although the institutions accommodating the placements would have an abundance in cash and evidently can ascertain fees / charges via short positions WE MUST REMEMBER that this is still at some stage 'physical cash' !! A trf. has been made to BUY a position in the company.

I have also listened to the most recent call many, many times and every time (whilst taking notes) something else comes to light - I personally believe Unilife's transition from the premier holder of intellectual property and property itself to a supplier is very, very close.

Now nobody can put an exact date as to when supply contracts will be executed, for all we know it could be the final stages 'in Europe' of dotting the i's and x-ing the t's YET we must almost all agree (other than T4F and cato of course) that the chart is suggesting a 'true' break to the upside - I am expecting a huge test mid next week which should result in a bullish hanging candle BUT again this is to some degree irrelevant when assessing the business.

My gut tells me that serious investors are starting to take positions; for all we know a deal could be done this month !! (here's hoping)

Again when reviewing the business going forward, it looks extremely sound and very well positioned.

Of course DYOR.

2.35 UNIS back test line
    2.47 UNIS ST break to the upside
    3 down day ST x-over test - hanging 3rd day
    "28's" - watch the volume BUYS !!

Good luck.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.