ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

wake up rog shareholders, page-6

1. 4,468 Posts.
    from post on ctp thread by chickenliddle just prior to the jv ann:

"Called John Heugh today, to ask about drilling program. Obviously he could not say a lot but he was fairly open on those things he could talk about. This is a rough digest of what was discussed.

Asked why they did not go ahead with Helium play or other non bg plays he said that they need to book drill rigs and seismic for campaigns not just one or two leases, have to organise rigs and seismic gear, develop programs etc...

I asked about the rules of engagement with JV partners. where there are multiple partners involved then group vote majority wins, everyone pays their dues or they are out

In a JV with just two parties, i.e. CTP and BG then CTP can insist they move ahead But then BG only have to put in the minimum spend required by NT govenment to keep alive, or they are out. CTP can continue to drill beyond that at their own cost and risk. If CTP find something then BG have to buy their way back in and that can be more expensive."

hmmmmmmm

John indicated that it would probably take a couple more meetings before everythign was sorted out, not sure if this was in reference to the OPCOM meetings, I presumede so. John is confident that they will be drilling in the 4th quarter, when I asked if that would be late October or 31st December, he said 4th Quarter."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $60.52K 15.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10809288 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 63512614 106
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.