LKE 2.44% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Dilution has been my primary concern regarding Lake in recent...

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Dilution has been my primary concern regarding Lake in recent months.
    Plenty of positives though.
    The lithium industry is developing strongly in Argentina at a time that spodumene producers have been scaling back production and expansions.
    To see Mineral Exar nearly double their construction plans for their Cauchari project that is right next to LKEs recently highly successful drill campaign was an excellent show of commitment from Lithium Americas & Ganfeng to the region.
    Olaroz drilling will be next and borders Orocobre's tenements which are also under current significant expansion.
    Progress on the Lilac front has been impressive and provides an opportunity for LKE to progress it's massive Kachi holdings - which are highly suited to the Lilac process - to a pilot plant capable of producing some of the lowest impurity concentrated Li Chloride and Li Sulphate achievable commercially.
    Steve Promnitz has done an excellent job right from pegging tenements to conveying the company's message articulately and professionally.
    The issue with missing the asx reporting deadline is clearly inexcusable, but does not negate the clear progress that has been made.
    Not many believed LKE would be the first to be able to deploy a Lilac pilot plant into the field but that is how quickly the company has progressed.
    GLTAH

Last edited by Sjlasx: 02/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $70.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $137.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130536 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 251051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.