GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The market still does not seem to have woken up to the value the...

1. 74 Posts.
    The market still does not seem to have woken up to the value the newly formed GXY entity will offer. Mr Redhead has bought a good chunk of shares at these levels... clearly not a silly man. Would have thought that he should support the share purchase plan but I guess, if I was in his position, I might have done the same.

News from China and news of completion of the L1 merger will be the accelerants the share price needs. I would be surprised not to be back at $1 shortly.

The L1 acquisition, long term, will be an absolute bargain... that is why, I suspect, Iggy felt he needed to make the acquisition now. It may have been better for GXY's development cycle to sure things up at Jiangsu first and get sustained revenue in the bank, but an opportunity to get a company such as L1, at these prices, may never have offered itself again. GXY will now be considered a global lithium powerhouse and with the increasing demand (and prices) for lithium, well placed for the days, months and years ahead.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.