CUL 0.00% 0.8¢ cullen resources limited

Wake up

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Wake up little Cullen, Wake up.... Hi Susie...
    During the resources downturn, we used to have fun on this forum to ease the pain ... and I used to make a racing analogy with some stock I held... I had in my stable then 4 maiden runners, PLS, RXL, MAT, CUL
    So after 3 years I still have all 4:
    PLS: we all know what is happening... he may end up running in the Melbourne cup... Hooray... or they may poison him like Phar lap... hope not

RXL: trialing well but jockey keeps looking at the price board instead of the winning post

Mat: Flashing some gold teeth ... my mystery runner... could be anything..

CUL: my favourite pony ... but most of the time asleep...

I was part owner of a trotter, in the days when they raced them at Herald park Sydney... every time we visited the stable on race day he was either asleep or walking around with a fat one... horny bastard he was... but ran last most of the time... if he was a winner straight to stud.. But nothing we said to the trainer or the money we thru for expensive feed and blankets made a difference he remained a sleepy head.. until one day we took him up to Brisbane and gosh, Mr horny won six races in a row the first race at $50... the usual couple hundred sentimental bet on our nag returned a nice motza...
    So I don't give up on sleepy things... they do wake up... and in this business of stock trading one has to have some fun or live a short life....Nice weekend folks..ZZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.561M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 380000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.