FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Wake up??, page-3

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This management team is the worst one can hope for! I bought into this stock in November 2017. It used to be called Marindi Metals (MZN). This company acquired a tenement in the Pilbara region in 2017 when conglomerate gold nuggets were discovered in the area and it sparked a rush for tenement over there. They even showed us a gold nugget they have found but it all amounted to nothing (zero). Today, that Pilbara tenement is not even mentioned in their quarterly reports.

They consolidated 60-to-1 and changed their name from MZN to FFR but they have not been able to maintain even the consolidated price of 0.060 (which was equivalent to 0.001 pre-consolidation). Most junior gold explorers are having a great time but not these guys -they appear to be sound asleep on the job! Very soon they will come back to shareholders to raise another capital with no results to show for the previous raise - very pathetic! My holding was consolidated and it's worthless now so no reason for me to sell, otherwise I would have been out a long time ago. Watch out folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.