wake up

1. 420 Posts.
    A friend of mine said recently "Sometimes I think we die too early cause of stress. We stress on a daily basis and what for?? We came into this world with nothing -- we go out of this world with nothing. Am getting tired of playing the game of how many toys one can accumulate. One becomes the slave to these toys."

Interesting words - we enter the world with nothing and we exit with nothing. In other words, shrouds have no pockets. We can't take anything with us.

The stuff we accumulate during our lives though makes our existance more enjoyable. Owning a nice house; new car; wide screen TV; or whatever. Having said this however, when it comes down to it, these possessions are fundamentally meaningless. If you or I were diagnosed with a serious cancer condition tomorrow, for example - how trivial these things would seem. Much more important then would be our families; how we've lived our lives; and how clear is our conscience.

In short, the average person really needs to sort his or her priorities out. Wake up to yourselves. Before it's too late, which means starting right now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.