WAF 2.56% $1.20 west african resources limited

Wakey wakey Mr Chairman

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You know I like laconic, it’s a good word. I also like John Wayne as the ultimate laid back cowboy from the Wild West (Perth?). Just one thing though, when you’re an Exec Chairman of an ASX listed West African one mine company, in a very risky geography, you absolutely have to get the IR proposition nailed down. Going dark on newsflash after promising 300kozs in the first full year, post commissioning ramp up, doesn’t work. I understand you don’t want to overpromise and underdeliver, have gone gun shy, but you also need to understand you’re listed, you have to promote the stock and monthly updates during commissioning have turned into perfunctory quarterlies with very little new news. Tell us what’s happening, might be a good strategy? It’s not good enough, and larger multi mine companies such as London listed Endeavour Mining and Novagold (having pulled its London listing) will be watching a poorly promoted one mine company trading at sub $1 that should have a +$2/share valuation in the hands of a better promoter - Richard, less of the John Wayne, and more emphasis on news flow, remember your shareholders don’t get performance rights but they might get gobbled up for less than fair value ... over to you, mate. Maybe even hire a professional to market your story professionally and add value ?
    Mining Tragic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.030(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.231B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.20 $1.17 $3.798M 3.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2256 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 73646 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.20
  Change
0.030 ( 2.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.20 $1.17 959155
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.