IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

"I predict that the charts are saying BUY!"Earlier I posted the...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    "I predict that the charts are saying
    BUY!"

Earlier I posted the above.

A friend of mine who spent a lot of money on charting software just called me to reveal that his software says that PRR is definitely a BUY. lol"

robhood, tell your mate it's not how much your charting software cost its how you interpret it. If you would have interpretted it correctly you would have sold out 2 years ago.

You are right, speculative shares go up and they go down. Currently PRR has been in a longterm down trend. Depends how you want to look at it, you could say that the downtrend has span the current 2 years or you could go back to when it first listed or reinvented itself as a Biotech over 10 years ago when it was trading in the 60's. Which ever longterm time frame you fancy ... the trend is down.

If you think the trend has changed because it has bounced off it's low, look at the chart...I can't see anything significant, other than what stocks do in an overall trend, as you say,they go up and they go down, have a good night.

[URL=http://s712.photobucket.com/user/jlg524/media/prr_zps869ddd52.jpg.html]
    [/URL]
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.