IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

If the price-rise was real and not artificially inflated in the...

1. 81 Posts.
    If the price-rise was real and not artificially inflated in the first place, It would take more than an ASX query to bring the SP down.

This company is not going to delivery anything that will tangibly add value to the SP for a long time. A lot of people are getting excited at the prospects of a positive result during Q4. Even though this would be great news for the company (and it's long term fundamentals), it will not send the SP "skyrocketing" as some in this forum claim. No matter how good the results are in November, risk will still remain very high and prospects of gain will be in the far, far future. This is particularly true for PRR, as we've seen it a million times before"

This price was well over-priced at the 20-40 cent range for a long time, and alot of people have been burnt. The market will be wary of this until all cards have been turned.

This company promises high returns for those with a high risk tolerance, and who don't need the cashflow for a few years at least. For others, such as those who are approaching retirement and have their hard-earned super in this (especially if you bought in during the "teens", good luck and I hope I am wrong.

DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.