IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

wakey wakey mr market, page-48

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

"" I hope you are not pumping misleading information about IIb being a success because you bought back into PRR recently.

There has been no update about Phase IIb and interim results are not due for six months.

Unlike you I am long term holder of PRR yet you call me delusional because the only person who has already called phase IIb a success is you.""

Westhx

I acknowledge my misinterpretation re you comment, 29 thumbs up woohoo :) how much money did you make from that :)

As for my post being labeled "rubbish" try and think a little outside the square mate. Do you really think the FDA would approve a Phase 3 Trial of this magnitude to commence without reviewing documentation on the progress of patients in the current Phase2b? Are you suggesting that when interim result are released/due in 6 months (so you say) if they are not up to scratch the phase 3 trial will be pulled, delusional Westhx.

Have you even come across any documentation that suggests an FDA Phase 3 trial was discontinued based on phase 2 results lol.

You say I'm pumping misleading information, have people lost money from my misleading information(my opinion) on this forum westhx?
    This is what you posted in April @36 cents, when I called the downtrend in this stock....talk about misleading....

""The stock is going up because of anticipation and news. The good news is that the anticipation will not subside this year. Therefore any correction should be treated as a buying opportunity.""

Westhx you label yourself a long term holder, here is the contents of three of your four last posts prior to yesterday.... brilliant fundamental analysis in my opinion real longterm vision here.....

"'It is working towards a capitulation point and I do intend a bounce trade once the volume picks up
    Traders will be all over this when the volume kicks in, some will hold most will not""

""Third crack at 18 cents rejected again.
    When it does break 18 a pressure valve will be released.""

""once 14 cents gets taken out below 10 cents cannot be discounted if markets continue to plunge and no news is forthcoming from PRR. It all technical trading in the absence of news.""

I hope your guesses on the longterm outcome OF PRR's shareprice are a lot more researched and accurate than your shortterm guesses. As always, all in my opinion,Goodluck with it.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.