IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

"Geez Rob, no wonder the share price is going down,....."No need...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    "Geez Rob, no wonder the share price is going down,....."

No need to worry about the price going down, drkjon. Treat it as a buying opportunity. Day to day price fluctuations are of little relevance. Manipulators are currently in control and I expect will continue to be in control for quite a while.

For us long termers it is the fundamentals which we should keep an eye on. As far as the fundamentals are concerned, I don't think that anyone could truly say that they are not excellent and getting better day by day.

To me it is always about the fundamentals and not a chart which, in my opinion, is only useful to give me a picture of where the price has been - and nothing else. This is particularly so with a low volume trading stock like PRR.

If I strongly believe that long termers will eventually be well rewarded, I hope that it's OK for me to continue to express that view, without being accused, by non-holders, that I am ramping, misleading and so on.

If anyone buys based on what I or anyone else say on a forum such as this and they get burnt, it serves them right. Everyone should do their own research and importantly ensure that what they have invested they are also prepared to possibly lose, particularly with a speculative stock like PRR.

However, anyone that has done their due diligence I believe would have concluded that so far:
    All Good with PRR, in fact I will up that a notch and say:

All is Excellent with PRR.

Have a good day. Long lunch today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.