RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

There is a site that gives how to say the guys name and it...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    There is a site that gives how to say the guys name and it sounds like Viktoy. Well Viktoy had an earlier appearance, possibly for mention and if this was frivolous I think it may have been struck off then, however the bench let it run. I am going from memory and if you troll the net I think our mate has pulled similar stunts in the past. My guess is, if this is a set up and Viktoy wants the deal to proceed then it may happen Anzac Day.

A side issue isn't one of his steel mills in Turkey. He might be caught up in the "kicking the infidels off the beaches celebration."

Equally it may suit him to go till around the end of the financial year. Garry is doing everything to allow him time, gotta keep the options guys.

The only worm in the can, if he allows it to go till the end of the financially year, is Queensland Rail. If they announce a route within striking distance of FMS don't expect Viktoy to be the only game in town. With this QR thing who will build the train unloader, stacker and reclaimer yard and ship loading facilities. Assuming 5 ships to the million tons then 15 million is only 75 days of a ship loader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.