BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

$20-30000 for up to 10 businessmen flying business class no...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    $20-30000 for up to 10 businessmen flying business class no doubt,fly to canada for a conference and then onto sth america and into the mountains before flying back from sth america to australia. wish you my travel agent. closer to $100000 just for flights before you throw in hotels,cars and slap up feeds. they're meant to be impressing these guys so i doubt if anyone put their hand in their own pocket.

i have held shares on numerous occasions and by following a stock its a good way to make money as you know how it trades. rau has a history of spiking in price when some people want it to.

if i was just trying to talk it down to buy cheaper shares then i could have loaded up at lower prices plenty of times. which means now i would be talking it up to make money.
    i usually post here to counter some posts that i disagree with just as people post to counter my opinion.
    after all hotcopper is a forum and not just for fan clubs.

as i've stated numerous times over the last few years,i'll never post again if rau ever get around to bringing 1 project to start up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.