BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

wakey wakey rau holders, page-25

1. 8,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Scottmans... I mentioned I would get back to comment on a few other things from your post.

1.)" have listened to the hype for a few years now."
    I hope you are suggesting that I have indulged in "hype".
    Enthusiasm, loyalty, realistic appraisal of a speculative stock I admit to.
    If you are accusing management of "hype"...well that is your call. I think that RAU management have been active in promoting the company and I give them full marks for that.
    It is a problem that every junior mining or oil exploration company faces. How do you get noticed on the radar of the market place ?
    It is always a long haul from the IPO till you manage to get things into place to be able to produce from potential prospects.. Along the way you have to keep the market informed and people interested.
    Pretty simple really.

2.) "The same announcements with a different date stamp."
    Well that is stretching things there a bit Scottmans.
    There has been plenty of activity with the variety of prospects that RAU has in its inventory.
    Certainly, as with any number of junior mining companies, testing and gathering data takes some time to build up to having everything ready.

3.) "but it is such a speculative stock and I am not prepared to gamble anymore on it. "

Yes it is a SPECULATIVE stock. I have said so many times.
    Hoges has said so many times. CB has said so many times. We have all asserted that RAU endeavours face risk. It is a risky stock.
    All three of us have indicated that we are prepared to take the gamble, to take the risk and hope that RAU will deliver on that risk,gamble, speculation.
    It is not a stock for everyone. Obviously it is not a stock for you.
    If you have only recently discovered that then I am surprised that it has taken you so long to come to that realization.

4.)"but there are far less risky investments within Australia "
    That is probably true. And I wish you luck in your investment in those less risky investments.

However, I am prepared to take the punt on RAU. I have enough "safe" investments and RAU is one of my "punts" that could deliver a greater return.

Obviously the next twelve months will probably make it clear whether RAU can deliver on that "promise" that I think it contains.

Good luck Scottmans in your choice of investment in life after RAU !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.