AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

wakey wakey shareholder update, page-20

1. 12,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    I suppose when you look at this whole sage, you wonder what the original intentions where of the original MD

It would seem that he had no interest in seeing the Perkoa project to its completion. Once he found the patch of dirt, its been a nightmare from there on in. People leaving left right and centre, deadlines not being met, a pending court case and shareholders left in the dark.

He has now left the scene and supposedly moved onto Mumbwa. Why. What in the hell will happen to that project.

Its a smokescreen saying that it was always intended to have this transition.

The company has an acting MD. With due respect, Acting MD's are caretakers, they will not put their neck on the line and drive a project.
    No announcement has been made for months in terms of a replacement. From my experience prior to someone leaving an executive position you normally headhunt the replacement and have a smooth transition.

My wish would be that an world reknown mining group would take the whole operation over get rid of all existing management(thats a laugh giving this mob that title) and crank up this mighty project.

I will leave now and finish reading Jack and the Beanstalk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.