Why are so many in the UK suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but...

1. 11,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Why are so many in the UK suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but still testing NEGATIVE?

Could the vaccine be making virus infections worse via ADE?

‘I’ve never felt so ill in my life. For three weeks I experienced high temperatures, prolonged bouts of deep cold and shivering, but at night the sweats were so bad I was completely soaked two or three times. My breathing was so bad I couldn’t speak or walk. My Covid PCR test was negative."

This is not someone with Covid. Its is what countless people in the UK are saying about catching the common cold. Most claim that they have never been sick from the common cold before but for some reason now is different.

Some, like 23-year-old Mollie Whittaker, have been suffering, like Sarah, with lingering symptoms.

‘It started with a continuous cough, loss of taste and smell and a slight temperature,’ said the dental nurse from Southampton. ‘I’ve done multiple Covid tests, PCR and lateral flow – all negative. I am now, three weeks later, on a course of antibiotics but they are not helping. I’m only 23, supposedly fit and healthy, yet I am really struggling and not well at all.’

THEY CALL IT THE COVID-NOT-COVID MYSTERY ILLNESS - BUT TO EXPERTS IN THE FIELD ITS NOT A MYSTERY, ITS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WITH ADE.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...dreadful-Covid-symptoms-testing-NEGATIVE.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.