Waking Up to the Covid 19 Scamdemic!!!, page-1524

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi MI I agree with Dex that your posts have changed significantly from the past.

Its now more way out of kilter from the normal debate that occurs when discussing
    politics. In your case I have no idea why this has occurred but there are others here
    who used to debate quite rationably for the side of politics they supported until
    they became heavily invested as devotees of President Trump. In supporting Trump
    they relied on conspiratorial web sites which appears to have impacted their state of
    mind.

When Trump lost they got worse and continued the stolen election mantra
    and even assuring themselves that the QaNon predictions of Trumps re-instatement
    was imminent. It didn't happen and now they continue the conspiratorial thing with
    Covid calling it a scamdemic and madcap claims vaccines are about killing us to reduce
    the population. That is a far cry from the debates about Labor versus liberals etc that used
    to take place before they became full on Trumpsters.

Its sad because there was a time
    that even with an opposing view to my own I would give posters like Hairyback and Mogga
    a thumbs up for presenting a well put argument. Now their stuff has sadly deteriorated as
    imo so has yours. Whatever the cause I hope good sense and rationality return for you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.