Lol - to quote the Fox News conspiracy theorist Sean Hannity as...

1. 13,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2674
    Lol - to quote the Fox News conspiracy theorist Sean Hannity as an authority - well you are even dumber than I first thought!

I'll say it again, no reputable authority has claimed 100% efficacy for vaccines - either before or post Covid.

But you hate the truth because you have invested so much time and effort in your unhinged views that it would hurt your pride to much to change now. So you go about desperately looking for garments to dress up your stupid views in.

Yes, you are a lier about Pfizer! Because you continually ignore the number of lives saved - infinitely more than the small number of deaths and adverse reactions.

Just like someone who attacked their doctor for hair loss during chemo which saves their life. Yes that is YOUR level of intellectual stupidity.

As with the seatbelts analogy. My simple point was that everything has risks but you go with the weight of evidence - being that both seatbelts and vaccines save far more than they kill or maim!

But you are too thick to see that! Good luck with your self-imposed delusions. I'm glad I don't live in your blinkered and conspiratorial world!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.