SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Wal King Lucky?, page-38

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Serena, your guardian angel is back.

I just got back from Hebei province (changed my mind at the airport at the last minute – original plan was Africa) in trying to understand why the Chinese government is going to provide massive financial incentives to steel mills to build iron ore mines in Africa and to move steel production there.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/n/2014/1119/c90882-8811003.html

Upon my return, I realize the Chinese state media, Reuters, Bloomberg, AFP, every man and his dog covered the story but no one seems to have noticed for more than a WEEK.

Not sure if you know. Hebei is the backer of IMIC and off-taker for low grade Nkout (35MTA) along SDL’s rail line and was the mega Chinese steel mill that Hanlong was made (so we were told) to buddy up before China killed the SDL take over.

They just couldn’t wait another 2 days to seal the deal of owning the New Pilbara – port/rail/mine – the lot and wanted to tender instead...Ooops

You made some interesting observations about the results of AGM.

Well done ! I note Pikapika also made some excellent observations. I will post later as I am terribly jet lagged.

BTW, should you wish to talk offline any matters to do with Sundance because you are more comfortable, my email address is [email protected]

Put it in your contact list

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.