SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

just a bit more info from the meeting ,for whats its worth , I...

1. 591 Posts.
    just a bit more info from the meeting ,for whats its worth , I spoke to George and JC , and the following points came out ,
    china still very interested in the project and region , he thinks the rail and port will be owned by some one else , sdl will own the mine , it was time for him to get new blood into the board and wal is the man for the job ,there has already been more energy in the air with wal on board , the chinese like George but like wal more so he has a lot of connections in china ,he mentioned how he put the best team to gether to get gindalbie off the ground eg engineers but they still stuffed it up , so that's why wal is on the board , sdl will eventually get finance , they are looking at all areas for cost savings , and this will be announced soon , hunglong shares sitting in limbo till the current trial is finished ,thought it would have been finished by now , think the shares will be transferred to a chines steel maker , 4 or so weeks ago finance conditions changed with the falling IO price, , things have changed for the worse in that time
    ,sdl did not go with china to build the r 450 billion ail and port because they did not give them a firm offer , eg wonted MOU , so no certainty in there bid , and if you have ever done business with china you will know that they will promise you the world and sell you a rotten apple , the old , yes , yes , then maybe , or same , same , but different ,plus there bid still need to get china government to sign off on it , so that's why we are here , the company was disappointed of the reaction by the market when the tender was announced because it did have a funding solution , just not a finalized 450 billion signed loan ,

that's about as much as I can remember, please don't read to much into my post, and analize it too much as this site has so much crap written on it now that is a just a waste , iv been in sdl over 7 years and still don't know what the f@#$%^ going to happen next week or even next day ,,if I did I would have sold at 80c , and retired

,i just wont to say i did feel some sadness for George , as he stepped down ,because he did an amazing thing too step up after the pane crash and the lose of his friends and get sdl back on track you can say what you like but if you have ever run a business and made calls that will affect other staff and people around you, you will know its not all that easy to get it right 100% of the time ,think we just need a bit of luck , to go our way and we would nhave been producing IO , and id be retired a squillionair
    , hahaahahahah

re
    stured

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.