MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

wal-mart order was due to ship yesterday, page-8

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shabi

First of all I think that the phrase 'sophisticated investor' is a misnomer. From my observations many of these people are simply taking advantage of being able to get a particular stock at a good discount to the going share price. This is often a short term strategy and has little to do with investing.

I wouldn't give them the credit of employing complicated strategies to realise their profits either.

The recent capital raisings for MUT were done at .009 and .01.
    So to realise a profit, these sophs would be in a position to sell their stock all the way down to .01.

I believe they sold the majority of their stock into the announcement spike (both on the way up and on the way down) and only a very small amount was sold at the lower level of .009. The small volumes below that are likely to be panicky retail investors taking a loss.

Having realised a profit, it then suits the sophs to push the sp down with a small amount of stock, assuming there is another discounted capital raising on the way.

My beef at the moment is not that there might be another capital raising coming, nor that it will be again be offered to sophs.

What I expect from management, is that in the interests of the majority of shareholders, the capital raising should be done at the highest price possible - not at the lowest, which only favours the sophs.

Frankly I don't see this happening. The Desert's Sand product needs to be promoted with regular updates to the market in order to maintain buying interest in MUT.

Right now we need an announcement to confirm the delivery of the product to Walmart, along with any other relevant info regarding promotion and press in the US.

I simply ask, where is this announcement?
    Who benefits from this silence?

The current share price is a bloody disgrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.