He didn't want to go to trial in the end, that's his rights in a...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    He didn't want to go to trial in the end, that's his rights in a democracy and it's how the legal system works.

As I've said before, I personally know people who were there that day, I know people who responded that day, I've never known anyone with any doubts over who or what they saw. To paraphrase a mate that was in the cafe that posted on facebook earlier about the event: if you're thinking about buying into any Martin Bryant truther conspiracy then just don't bother doing it around here, although I don't think anyone would bother.

To sum up, there's 50+ survivors from that day. People that came face to face with him that were shot, sat next to him at the Broad Arrow, drove past him and were shot at... it's an absolute impracticality that all these people are colluding to cover this up and haven't spoken out about it. You're talking about mothers covering up for the person that murdered their daughters in front of them, fathers with sons, police that were happy to let relatives and close friends die... for the sake of what would they be doing that? Who does that? Can you see how this stuff is so deeply insulting to survivors and their families.

What you want to believe is as close to a statistical impossibility as you can get in the real world.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.