Waleed Aly slams Port Arthur massacre film maker, page-311

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    That is some of the most juvenile, made-up and defamatory crap I've ever read. This is how you fools work, instead of finding any valid reason for this to be a cover up, and denying the impossible practicality of that even being able to occur, you post this crap full of made up jibberish of what you think might have happened.

A bunch of questions by someone with no sources, or motive, other than to stir crap. Like this sort of nonsense: Why would Martin want to shoot the Martin's and how did neighbours not hear? This is well documented stuff, and they weren't even shot. What the hell even is the Tasmanian Mortuary Service which was apparently in on it?

These things don't even exist. Rumour and innuendo by sick sick people posed as questions so that perverted idiots have something to fap over. Like I said, without even having a valid reason for any of it in the first place, while ignoring all the evidence putting him there and the complete, utter impossibility (and sheer disdain for victims) that this is being covered up by all of the people that were there and saw it.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.