Waleed Aly slams Port Arthur massacre film maker, page-522

1. 28,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Who would know better? I'd reckon the evidence of the death and destruction he exhibited is a far better indicator of how things should be looked at, than your little Psychology 101 picture which we have all seen before. "shocked and amazed"?
    I heard his responses such as "That's terrible," etc as being utterly false and a learned response. People with mental disorders can often learn appropriate verbal responses such as these (well, he had a motive for lying didn't he) but should be taken as a grain of salt. Immediately recognisable as verbal responses he considered appropriate for the henious crimes he had committed while within minutes later he is gloating over the dead bodies. In other words, a mental deranged man with an extremely low IQ, who has just committed mass murder is unlikely to be taken seriously when he makes these utterances such as "that is terrible". He also said that to the interviewing detectives that they would be out of a job without people like him. hmmmmmm hmmmmm Now I wonder what he meant? Can you work it out Iwonder??????????????????????????????
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.