There are no witness statements because he pleaded guilty. You...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    There are no witness statements because he pleaded guilty. You don't have to prove a case of innocence or guilt when someone admits to it in full. I'm personally related to an officer who stood watch at that cafe overnight to make sure none of the evidence was moved or touched (including bodies) before it was photographed and collected. Been in counselling for years since and he never saw the shootings themselves. I know another who committed suicide after it. There's plenty of evidence collected and even more witnesses.

You think the actual witnesses want to re-live that? A couple of them spoke out on 60 minutes the other week and that's the first I know of any of them doing it. And that's 20 years on. If you really want to speak to witnesses about it, feel free to fly down here and ask. Won't take you long to find one. Good luck with it though.

Explain to me what you think the conspircay theory reasoning for it all actually was? So a Government (with a large majority anyway) could push through legislation that no one really cared about before that?
    Last edited by Prospector99: 27/04/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.