YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I think we may have all overlooked the announcement in October...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I think we may have all overlooked the announcement in October 2015 about Walgreens to buy Rite Aid for 9.4 billion US. Various extracts below.

"Buying Rite Aid would give Walgreens an additional 4,600 stores in 31 states, adding to its roughly 8,200 locations across the country, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands."

"The biggest drugstore chain by market cap, CVS Health, has also grown, acquiring Long’s Drug, Medicine Chest and Navarro Discount Pharmacy, and now runs more than 7,800 stores."

"On February 4 2016, Rite Aid shareholders voted to approve the Rite Aid and WBA merger. Now that this hurdle is cleared, WBA has a solid pathway to gaining regulatory approval for the merger. Why is this merger so important? If completed in its current form, WBA would become the largest pharmacy-led company in the world, overtaking longtime champ and competitor, CVS Health Corp"

You would have to say if all the Rite Aids change there name to Walgreens then there is another 4600 stores that will stock Yowies for sure. That will put pressure on CVS to stock Yowies as well. That is a combined potential extra 12400 stores on top of the current 23000 to 25000 stores currently ranged.

And the share price is 65 cents ???. Better order some more wrappers Wayne!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.