YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Walgreens Landed, page-91

1. 9,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    Now that is interesting Whitta. Is it just a different foil or are you telling me that it is a different shape or different capsule? Is that a assumption or has someone told you?

Be wonderful if it was different in some aspects but from a production aspect it possibly creates a problem at change over.

I have assumed it is just a different foil but may be wrong?
    New foil, different toy, different inner slip, new box and using the new yowie patent pend capsule that I assumed would be common to both versions. Interesting if it is a common capsule then the angry bird version may have more chocolate than a yowie if they have added extra detail to a mold ?

If I am wrong it is more than just changing the foil to manufacture them as if it is a differing shape it can mean a lot of minor adjustments to the wrapper and the other handling equipment.

My numbers are different but the production started sometime after the 12th of the month and was to ramp up according to announcements. The 7 mill number may be high as I had a higher cost of production but it depends what the accountants use and after the dick smith debarcle on 'cost of stock on hand" I'll throw my hands up and just use a more conservative number. I guess there is a possible claim for the overtime at madeline for nightshift and extra wrapper changing etc to be loaded onto Atlantic's bill if they claim damages. It might be a hefty bill as I don't believe they at this time of year would be doing nights so to have full complement of staff and others on call is not simple? Extra costs would make us less profitable but frankly it is all about getting them out there at this stage and meeting any contractual obligations.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 10041 01/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.