YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Can I just clear something up as it's starting to get on my...

1. 990 Posts.
    Can I just clear something up as it's starting to get on my nerves that people do not understand the Machine Litigation issue.

The machine does not belong to Whetstone. Never has and never will.

From my understanding and I encourage anybody with more knowledge to correct me if incorrect;
    The Court has already recognised the fact the machine belongs to Yowie and not Whetstone and he has no rights to it whatsoever.

The reason the machine is currently held up was clearly explained by Yowie Management in their announcement of 23rd March 2016, and this reason is due to a Court Procedural mechanism (aka issue) whereby when a "bond" amount is made by the Plaintiff, the machine cannot be retrieved.

The Court will now make a further order which will state for Whetstone to release the machine - I'd imagine an announcement to this effect will be released in the next fortnight or so stating that the machine has been retrieved and is in transit to their new Manufacturer.

Regarding the "Bond" itself - I believe the bond money will be held by the Court until litigation is finalised either by way of settlement or judgement by the Court. It's actually a good thing. Whetstone won't have a leg to stand on and a judgement will be made against him and guess where the money is for damages? Already in the Court's trust account for Yowie to use. Better for the money to be lodged at the Court than forcing Whetstone to front up with it - you know, he might claim bankruptcy after Yowie's damages claim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.