ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Walk before you run !!, page-16

1. 4,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Yep technically it is an exploration company but it isn't putting deep holes in a remote location some where in the WA desert in the hope of making a discovery. No this is the real deal.

EUC is 're discovering' a mineral rich area with a history of extremely high grade mining. The veins are there over a distance of about 25Km strike, there is mining infrastructure in the region and it is perfectly located to supply EV and battery manufacturers in Europe.

Modern exploration techniques and drilling are being used to determine just how valuable EUC will be in the future. It is really a question of how much and what grades are EUC sitting on. Once the market understands or has confirmed figures on the true extent of EUC mineral rich tenements then the current MC will seem small.

EUC is in the right metals at the right time, has a great team behind it and I have no doubt that it is going to be a raging success. I have built a good sized holding here and I am certainly going to ride this one through to production to maximise returns which I might add is another aspect that EUC will excel in. Time to production and low CAPEX will put EUC far ahead of other Cobalt hopefuls.

A pullback is healthy prior to the next leg up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.11K 1.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1780759 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 774924 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.