WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Walkabout taps Aitken Murray, Fosters for placement, page-24

1. 16,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    How is it incorrect Natos?

WKT had every chance to announce the T6 was going to raise $13.75mil after the company secured the funding offer from the Tanzania bank, we already know the T6 entered into NDA's with the Bridging Loan offer. there was nothing stopping WKT from entering into the same agreements.

Instead of raising at 35c as per the 2019 agreement, the company is raising at 26c through a third-party broker who will most like get paid 6% for the service.

You are correct, WKT has been extremely transparent with its T40 shareholder notices.

When I made the comment that the majority of the T40 had not purchased since the option expiry, it was based on the companies data.
    Here is an example.
    Take WKT second-largest shareholder, he recently purchased during April 2021 when the company announced its funding, I am fairly certain he hadn't purchased a share since Dec 2019.
    No doubt he and many of the other T40 shareholders who hadn't purchased any meaningful amount over the past 18 months are to thank for the SP being pushed up from its lows to 35c.

Think about this Natos. If these investors were so keen to invest in developing Lindi, Why didn't WKT announce that the T6 was going to invest the $13.75mil that had ready to invest with the Nordic Bonds? (2019). Even if the company announced that Mike was chipping in the funds he had on offer back then would have made a major difference, it certainly would have been better than his marketing on Twitter.

BTW I missed all of the moderated posts today, I thought you might have worked that out as I had not posted on HC between 8am - 5pm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.