MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Well the title is interesting . Probably not that far from true...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    Well the title is interesting . Probably not that far from true though. Think about it!
    CHF as bad as many cancers and we reduce death by up to 80%. Those could well be knocking on the door.
    GVHD Unfortunately those kids are to sick to be making personal appearances at MSB headquarters. 6 times the survival rates though so family could well be calling in.
    CLBP You wouldn't consider those patients to be walking dead however if you consider the rates of suicide and opioid over dossing we probably should. A 50 point reduction in pain is no small achievement.
    Should I mention Covid ARDS similar results.

All the above complete failure apparently, that is If we believe the market and those few very frequent posters that have nothing positive to add.

So how is the real market going for MSC therapy?
    We know that hundreds of clinics are making money out of very dubious treatments in the US.
    JCR has only just commissioned a new manufacturing plant, apparently the old one could not keep up.
    We also known that Takeda has sold at least 230 treatments of Alofisel valued at around £60000 each in the EU despite not getting public reimbursement and they have recently obtained market approval and reimbursement from Japan for the same product. They also have a new commercial manufacturing plant up and running in Japan .

So the current market is very buoyant. MSB will be receiving royalties from above. Pending quarterly report is now due and I would exspect it to be a market surprise when looking at income from royalties.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.