MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Walking dead invade MSB offices, page-16

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    If posting on these forums doesn't really make much of a difference,,, please explain why some prominent non holders have been going manic the last week and posting ridiculous amounts of negative comments? I have never seen a stock on hot c hammered so negatively by non holders as much as msb.
    I do know one thing though. Silviu's last presentation was openly positive, and he didn't dither around too much with his knowledge of where our company is going.
    Most likely that treatment for GVHD will get approved by FDA this year.
    Treatments for Chronic lower back pain which is partnered in europe with Grunenthal, and in Si's own words "In the U.S. we own all the rights and we will be taking this forward ourselves and retaining the full market oppurtunity in the U.S market." Does anyone else see how massive that opportunity is in itself, even without any other products?
    With 70 million short positions (approx) held, and a possibility that this stock will most likely come out with it's first FDA approval for U.S usage this year,,, please try to imagine what will happen if the shorts start purchashing and bring the short positions down to a reasonable level,, say 3%. That is tens of millions of shares that have to be purchased at a time when good news comes out, Instos start purchasing because of approvals, retailers hear some good news and jump in. And also factor in that it is obviously some of the biggest shareholders that are loaning their shares out to be shorted. These big shareholders are also the long termers that can see the huge huge potential of msb, and not only they can't lose if they are long term, but are also able to use the negative opportunity to make good money while there is demand for short interest. It's how they operate. We have all seen what happens to the S.P when there is a whiff of positive sentiment (eg ARDS trial which caused the s.p. to more than double in a blink).
    Try to get into Silviu's mind and he knows that if the market cap is raised by approvals and usage, he will have enough cash to go it alone on other products as well, which over a number of years will see the market cap and share price start heading north in an exponential manner. At that stage, a lot of the negative posters will have moved on to their own greener pastures. And if msb can go it alone on multiple treatments, it will become a major name throughout the world, revolutionising medical treatments worldwide. Silviu doesn't just want money, he wants recognition for his decades of hard work.
    Also, if you hear about some of the biggest influencers in the world such as Russell Brand and Joe Rogan, their comments on fda "corruption and abuse " have made the average person out there aware of some of the major issues being brought to light, as well as all the money being made by companies etc pushing opiods onto people and creating a major problem within itself.
    In my opinion, it would be great if posters on here stop interacting with the negative downramping nonholders, because it has turned this whole forum into an angry mess, and that is exactly what they are aiming for.
    In my opinion, it would be silly to sell now right in the middle of a predicted and executed correction phase which pushed the s.p. down lower than where it should have been.
    I don't believe that msb will dissapear, instead I believe it will boom. Everyone is fearfull at the moment which is a positive sign moving forward. Good luck to all of you and all the best wishes for this year.

kind regards,,,Royalsandman. Hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.