Walking my dog most dangerous thing I do

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I just washed my dog and decided to take him for a walk to dry him. Great weather in Sydney today. As I walked past a coffee shop a dog ran out from under a table and tried to attack my dog. Well my dog is Mr Friendly never had a fight since I have had him(5 yrs)
    . I take him to Queen's Park every day and he plays with every dog. Wags his tail more than any dog I have seen.. The dog was on a lead and the owner says to me piss off and cross the road so I can enjoy my cup of coffee and that way your dog stops annoying mine and don't come back this way or else. My dog is a rescue dog and the woman I got him off assures me if he is attacked he is a chance to destroy any dog he encounters. I keep scratching my head as I have never seen that side of him. She said to me look how big his head is ? He devours leg of lamb bones so he does have powerful jaws. When she had him he destroyed a few of her dogs . When I am out the front of my house with him sometimes dogs run in the house and eat his food. He just sits there watching them so he can play with them, not territorial at all. Anyway I continued walking as I said to myself this bloke is trouble. At the same time I thought don't talk to me like that. I am 66 so it is better to be safe than sorry. My alternate plan was to ring a mate of mine who weighs around 110kgs ,fit as a fiddle . Collects money for a few people . Give him $200 to walk past the flea with my dog so when his dog attacks mine again. He let's it defend itself. Apparently the aggressor is always in the wrong. He would of stepped in and my mate could of given him what he deserved. Walking my dog is dangerous to my health , physically and mentally. I actually told a woman earlier today that it is dangerous walking your dog on the weekends. Me and my big mouth.
    Last edited by Maaze: 08/04/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.