Fang took my dog to the park the next day and my dog got 7...

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Fang took my dog to the park the next day and my dog got 7 outed. Bloody nightmare. A Asian dogwalker has this flea of a Labrador that either tries to Mount my dog or attack it . I have told her at least 10 times keep it on a lead. She says I don't you. I start screaming call her a liar. She always had a couple of 100 kilo Asian blokes who give her a hand. You can only walk 4 dogs per person. Anyway the lunatic starts attacking my dog and 6 more of them join in. I said get that mongrel off and the rest will stop. Eventually one of the blokes grabs the flea Labrador (chocolate colour one) and the rest retreat. One of the dogs plays for as long as I am in the park when it is with the owner not this Walker. He is a real friendly dog . Cross between a Mastif and a boxer he went ballistic . When the germ was on a lead Both were wiggling their tails. I said to her I have had enough next time it happens I will slam it between the eyes with a hammer and that will end the problem and it will be your fault. I told her the aggressor is always in the wrong irrespective of the size so keep it on a lead or its days are numbered. I then rang the Ranger and reported the incident . He agreed with me . He never commented on the hammer. The person I got my dog off told me to choke the dog. The week isn't over . Who knows what's next.
    Last edited by Maaze: 13/04/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.