Maaze morons the hammer sounds good might be new name for u...

1. 11,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Maaze morons the hammer sounds good might be new name for u MAAZE THE HAMMER.

Speaking of hammers we had these pricks leaving behind us who had 2 dogs one a heeler X the other stuffed if I know some sort of staffy X I think anyway every bloody time thunder was around the staffy thing wet nuts a climbed over our back fence in to our joint sometimes 3am in the morning this went on for 2 years spoke to the owners dead shits contacted authorities what u have to go through is unbelievable we were made out to be the bad guys it broke small shrubs trampled the garden knocked palings off the fence and we had to let the bastard out as it couldn't jump back over was too stuffed one day it was trying to jump over and I hit it with a high pressure hose knocked it clean off the fence but it was back again soon even hit it with a hammer your trick didn't even flinch finally they moved would be some other poor persons problem now feel sorry for them.

The problem was it usually happened late at night when we had storms or when we were out we would come home and the mongrel would be in the garden if it happened during the day I had all intentions of tying it up and ringing the dog catcher then it would cost them to get it out of the pound.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.