ASX 0.16% $63.91 asx limited

wall of worry at work, page-6

1. 1,673 Posts.
    yes - huge jet lag, running the world, remembering a continuous stream of protocol requirements and who not to insult, needling instant recall with regard to hundreds of names and faces one maybe met once ten years ago, attending and speaking at ultra demanding and endless social events when one is out on one's feet and should really be just rolling out the Cornflakes, hoping the world's not on the edge of doom while you're not looking meanwhile, sick wife not with you, and knowing the whole wor;d camereas are on you every minute, would tend to catch up with one wouldn't it!

Doing that 24/7 - with all the unimaginable burden of extra responsibilities we can only guess at, would have any of us word slurring - more often than not I think.

I know you're were joking, and today's "We hate Prez day in Sydney" - but it's a pity top level world statesmen and women generally, who do work so hard, don't get credit for the fabulous job they ARE doing. Not only do they have to keep on top of and run their various varieties of domestic politics - they have to do a second even more demanding job too - i.e. world diplomacy.

When they could earn huge millions more elsewhere.I often wonder why they do it at all!!! Get very little thanks for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.91
Change
-0.100(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.26 $64.48 $63.55 $13.72M 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 743 $63.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.94 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.