NEO nuenco nl

wall st turns in a dismal performance as oil rises, page-30

1. 6,368 Posts.
    dingo chat/chart madmacs hi john,

i have never used the retracement indecator before,

but over the last few day's i have been going over some of the winning trade's that i have had,and some where i have lost as well,

and i have come to realise that this retracement indecator in conjunction with a 20 day move adverage could be an execellent buy/sell trigger,

your buy trigger would be at the point where the riseing 20/day m/a crosses over the 23.6% line,
    but there need's to be a confirmation of a bottoming out of the downward trend of course,

the stop lose trigger in % would have to be set up by the individual,keeping in mind your trade size,
    and how you trade,
    spec's/green board/or blue chip,
    it make's no diffrence,

for me that would be 10.00% with the spec stock's,
    being a $0.04 cent movement,

as a trader, once this has been breached then i will be takeing 100.% of my profit's,

if you have a metastock program all of the above is a piece of piss to achieve,

as i'am sure that these setting's may not suit every one,

you can play around with them untill you can find the setting's that will work for you personaly

now for the real reason for this post,

John,

takeing a look at your chart that you posted for NEO on friday,
    do you think that the lower end of the trend line on the retracenent indecator should be shift'd from the candle dated 22/10/2004,
    to the candle dated the 13/12/2004,?????

my reason for this is because i believe that the candle dated the 13/12/2004 is now the new low/bottom of that bearish run and the remander [of most] of the candle's to the last session on friday have been riseing,

all though it being a cosolidation,

you view's will be greatly apprieciated.

and wishing you and your's all the best for the new year,and may you all be winner's,

looking forward to hereing from you soon,

regard's
    brian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.