EOS 5.11% $1.44 electro optic systems holdings limited

Wall Street journal has an article out, page-11

1. 7,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    Hi @SEAH - you're welcome.

It has run up steadily from approx under $1.20 a while back, it seems to be taking a breather at present. However if all goes to plan then yes I also think it has a bit left in it yet & some future dividends.

As to profit - this A$170M order is for R-400S-Mk2's which, from what I have been able to work out, run at approx 10% margin, as do the more expensive R-2000's. Very commercially sensitive info to publish I would have thought, so not sure if this margin is correct or not. & they do say - 'Approx' production cost per product.

EOS.jpg

Great summary in the latest presentation here, which I am sure you will have seen:

http://www.eos-aus.com/sites/default/files/EOS Company Presentation 2017-05-23.pdf

They are ahead of the competition at present so 1st mover advantage in contract negotiations for a while.

If they secure the full A$500Mil of orders at approx 10% margin over 3 years, then that is approx A$17Mil profit per year, so approx P?E of 10 at current MC.

Space tracking contracts should start before the end of these contracts, nice recurring income there & what else EOS & Lockheed Martin are cooking up is any ones guess

'.. maybe today was the low ..' hard to know but IMO, like FLC the market has got this one wrong, 'just' a matter of buying & holding till cashflow/profits start to run & the market catches up.

Best of luck with your investment if you decide to get in SEAH.
    Last edited by hatmopit: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.