CST 2.44% 8.0¢ castile resources ltd

wall street reporter interview, page-2

1. 94 Posts.
    Good Morning all,
    Forrest that latest interview by Dr Radford is excellent, and once again just so reassuring that we are on a winner. A once in a lifetime opportunity I think you once described CST as. Of particular interest to me was the fact that Tony indicates a sales staff level of 8 for the US, whereas previously I think it was only 3 or 4. Overheads to run this company are going to be so so low, in contrast with revenue sales and growth

Towards the end of the interview where he talks about an assemblage of technologies, patents etc I am just so impressed with his final description of why investors should support Cellestis. It is just so simple. The KISS principal at it's best.

"We have managed to combine a very high level science into a very simple practice, so what happens is a person runs a test, and they think that was very easy, and I wonder why it is so sophisticated.Well the answer is it is a very sophisticated test, but it is done with very sophisticated components,but it is done very easily and there is no competition for that.We meet a major medical need, and that is our basic thrust."

W.R.
    T.U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $19.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $2.338K 28.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87651 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.