GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

wall street's role in the financial crisis ..., page-2

1. rmv
    1,532 Posts.
    the story below is from this link
    http://sgtreport.com/2012/05/words-to-remember/

MY GOLD TRADER SOURCE IS PRIVY TO SOME GOLD TRANSACTIONS AS WITNESS. THE WALL STREET AND LONDON FIRMS PUSH THE GOLD PRICE DOWN WITH NAKED SHORT PAPER FUTURES CONTRACTS. THE EASTERN COALITION PUSHES IT DOWN FARTHER, IDENTIFIES THE ILLIQUID BIG BANKS WITH MARGIN CALLS, REFUSES CASH TO SATISFY, AND FORCES GOLD SALES AT DISCOUNT PRICES. THE VICTIMS ARE DRY OF CASH, HURTING MAINLY FROM EUROPEAN DEBT. THE CARTEL MEMBER BANKS ARE TARGETED IN A MODEL EXECUTION. THE PHENOMENON IS NEW. THE SLOW PROCESS IS EXPLAINED. HERE ARE SOME SKETCHY DETAILS.

The following note came in early May. The important part is that the transactions are conducted off-market. The reason can only be surmised as higher powers are at work, calling the shots, angry at the criminal banker roles, conducting redress, announcing a new Sheriff in town ready and willing to cause some pain in old-fashioned justice, with feet put to the fire. These are financial executions and kills from a repeated model. My suspicion is that the Eastern entities are large hidden creditors who have returned with vengeance in mind but justice in their hearts. He wrote, “There are much bigger things going on behind the curtain. This has very little to do with the usual suspects.

It is a small Eastern group that is taking very substantial quantities in off-market transactions from people under liquidity pressure. The cartel bank business is suffering, as credit market worsens, sovereign bonds are hurt, even FX bets are not working. Margin calls ring every day. The latest LTRO backfired in their faces, as most new positions with the fresh borrowed Draghi funds are underwater. The cartel targets are again vulnerable. It only takes 1.5 to 3.0 metric tonnes to drive the official market through the floorboards. At that point another big cartel bank is forced to part ways with its gold bullion at a price they truly hate, thus resisted, making for slow clearance of the standing orders. Since these big off-market transactions are done on a spot basis, these buyers depress the prices to get the price they want.

The process, new since last autumn, has continued with each round of paper ambushes conducted by the same banks that are being stripped of their gold. The sheeple have no clue what goes on and neither have the idiots in front of their trading screens, analysts included. It is a new game, and within 18 to 24 months, almost all cartel gold bullion will be shipped off their loading docks. Relax, as precious metal prices will regain its market with integrity. The gold price will skyrocket once they are done with what must be done. Sit tight. What you are seeing right now on price is totally irrelevant in context of the bigger picture.”

A colleague confirmed a piece of what is happening. He has some excellent contacts. He wrote, “I know a guy who traded FOREX for Canada for 30 years. He said to me last week, regarding losses in FOREX, that many big banks are TOTALLY DRY OF CASH. ZIPPO.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.