GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

tf,the same as the main share, just need to select the...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    tf,
    the same as the main share, just need to select the code.
    GDA
    GDAOA
    GDAOB
    GDAOC
    The options are the OA through to OC. They have different expiry dates and conversion amounts.
    One of my previous posts had a web address to access the afr smart investor magazine "terms of exercise for quoted options". I am currently doing a review of all quoted mining options to identify any new opportunities apart from Gondwana options.
    You should make your own assessment and/or seek advice from a professional financial advisor but what I do after doing a review of expiry dates, exercise price and relationship of liquidity of the option and the head share is, I check the discount or premium of the option compared to the head share and then review company assets, balance sheets, net worth, timing of capital raisings, history of share price in relation to new share issues and capital raisings, cosolidation history and then assess the direction the directors are taking and their response to shareholder enquiry ( which tells me if they understand the need to respond to shareholder requests, advice or suggestions). I also review all daily trading data for the previous 12 months. I also look at charts and company announcements, particularly the exploration updates which usually sees me spending some time looking at the tenement locations in relation to other surrounding tenements and results of driling etc. I usually spend about 30 or so hours researching the above on any company before I decide to invest. I look for companies that are relatively unknown, who are trading at a discount to their potential. I generally look for companies that I can buy a sufficiently large number of shares or options in to get a decent return with small increases in the share or option price. There are a whole list of other factors I consider but the above summarises the basics regarding option selection criteria I use. many people will do it differently.

fs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $56.94K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53904 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.