GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Hi cmdhitthe tax deductability is a new thing the new fed gov...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Hi cmdhit
    the tax deductability is a new thing the new fed gov committed to during the last election and the details of which will be in the fed budget depending on the keeping of their election committment. I don't know the details,just saw it in an article.
    Any questions you have about the company finances etc should be directed in writing to them to respond to directly. I am not an accountant and whilst I read the quarterly financials, it is not appropriate for me to advise you on their accounts.
    The recent rights issue and the conversion of many options has raised funds that sees them in a much better position than if they hadn't.
    Most small exploration companies live from capital raising to the next and if and when they move from explorer to producer , they either need to do a capital raising, borrow or do a JV. The strength of the exploration assays and drill results and resource identification determines the likely ease or otherwsie of raising such capital wether from the banks or the market. I wouldlove to see them move to producer, the stock price willbe mcuh higher if it does as they would have identified a proven resource etc.
    fs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $56.94K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53904 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.