BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Part of Bloomberg article Qualcomm’s server chip push, led by...

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Part of Bloomberg article

Qualcomm’s server chip push, led by former Intel executive Anand Chandrasekher, is part of Chief Executive Officer Steve Mollenkopf’s attempt to diversify the company’ sources of revenue. He’s also targeting personal computers and is in the middle of trying to close a more than $40 billion acquisition of NXP Semiconductors NV, to kick-start Qualcomm’s move into the growing market for chips used in cars.

For those who don’t know, brn has already got one contract with the French govt for US$1.2m and they are hitting the conference this month. They clearly seem to be very well placed with their contacts in the French govt. I am sure they will get plenty more work out of France because they have a huge problem with terrorism and illegal immigration. Brainchip is just opening the door with this and other countries in Europe are facing the same problem.
    France is really being smart about tech, unlike Australia, we talk about innovation but we end up OSeas because that’s the market and you get great tax breaks.
    WBT just announced they are going to set up manufacturing in France for many reasons. Maybe Brainchip will end up in France for all we know.
    I can see the company dropping out more security contracts and then the market might open an eye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.