GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

wally only one post a day, page-12

1. A9X
    252 Posts.
    Wally have you been observing the amount of shares actually been traded today. As of 3.20pm only 46000 shares have been traded for a pittance of $94300.

Firstly GWR actually does have an asset and its called Wiluna West. ( I am still waiting for FAS's value of assets using the basic accounting approach.

Secondly as a shareholder of FAS, I too am very very concerned as to the SP of FAS that is tumbling before our eyes for reasons no one really knows. I and other friends of bought into FAS from inception BIGTIME based on promises, promises and more promises from management. We the Original FAS shareholders are still waiting. So what has changed from FAS's point of view. NOTHING I might add. I have been patiently waiting for the fruits to be delivered but no go Joe.

Thirdly you and other FAS proponents have not answered the question as what price would the new FAS be worth twelve months from now, assuming the merger takes place and classic has no say.

Will it be $1.00, $2.00, 10 cents or maybe even 5 cents.
    Finally it will only be a matter of time once the big players come into the picture, where not so long ago it was suggested a very real possibility, and so what has happened, well only those in the know can explain. I will not sell, so if you want to buy my shares you can start of with a price of $5.00. The true value will be revealed if you have the right calculator. You might need to sell your kingdom to pay for a quarter of what we currently hold.

I am tired of the constant down ramping of this great company especially those wishing and imploring for the SP to drop. But as we all know the asset value is definately there and will support the SP as nothing has changed since I was last at Wiluna.

DYOR and dont rely on what you read on this forum and do your own research on this merger issue currently before us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.