GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Doom and gloom, Iou, Smooth as Ice and other DISCIPLES !!!the...

1. 993 Posts.
    Doom and gloom, Iou, Smooth as Ice and other DISCIPLES !!!

the Big Brekky - bring it on - was that the 15th December I heard - at your place DOOM - I presume it's a glamourous suburb - what will you be serving - one scrambled company at the moment but always good to invite the big holders along !!!!

WHAT's THE ADDRESS ??
    WHERE WILL WE PARK OUR BIKES ??

Will you be cancelling it now that the offer is open to 13/01/2008 - now did King Wally tell you two weeks back this will go on and on and till like a big fish I yell:

GOTYAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Now what about that other laughable comment - better to dilute at 1.85 when you could merge at a higher number !!! UIO - absolute rubbish CHAMP !!! Understand the game - not turn up at match point and pretend you have a big serve !!!

Wonder what will happen between now and 13/01/08 - a xmas present for ruddy and willo no doubt.

Now have to leave you all as just baiting the hook and will toss out for another MASSIVE FISH !!!

And doom - no eggs CHAMP - If I eat before launching they tend to become burley - maybe that's your problem - throwing up too much rubbish

And cor Blimey - Where is the GOOSE - got to give him one thing at least he is good sport and can rise to the challenge !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $15.85K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.