GWR 2.63% 7.4¢ gwr group limited

wally said 2.08, page-4

1. 141 Posts.
    didnt need wally to tell me it would see $2.08 again.no i didnt ever complain/tou him.im sure if he has anything to say,his son geoff can give him another call.

fas are running out of time to convince gwr holders to convert.approximately one financial quarter to go.going by whats on the table i wont be doing that soon.instead of convincing statements with backable facts for want of a better description,all along we seem to have been fed cryptic "clues" and mind games which are designed either to call our bluff by getting us to think "gee what if they really do know something,i dont wanna miss the boat" or make us believe that they do know something via these cryptic clues that alude to the possibility of insider trading but wink nudge,im letting you in on the secrets if you just decipher the code.

i think im better off not even reading the HC threads because sometimes they just p*ss me off and im doing fine just checking the end of day shareprice and continuing on my longterm hold blissfully unaware,but nonetheless i guess when you trim it back its entertaining enough.

so now HC is just entertainment for me and i'll take everything posted with a pinch of salt.there are just too many rampers and downrampers. it compares to barracking for afl teams as in the one eyedness and bias points of view."i dont care what you say,you will never convince me to like your team,mines the best" kind of thing.

i think i've just discovered im an end of day trader and wouldnt cut it as a day trader.
    ty for listening to my dribble good luck to all holders of all stocks :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.