Wally came home late from the pub one night, and went to bed...

1. 225 Posts.
    Wally came home late from the pub one night, and went to bed with his sleeping wife. As he was heavily intoxicated he fell into a deep slumber.
    When he woke up he found himself at the Pearly Gates before St.Peter who said "Hi Wally, you died in your sleep last night."
    Wally was stunned. "No, that can't be, I've just got too much to live for. Please, send me back.
    St. Peter said "I'm sorry, if you want to go back, the is only one vacancy and that's as a chicken."
    Wally was devastated but still begged St.Peter. "Could you please send me back, maybe to a farm near my home."
    The next thing he knew he was covered in feathers , clucking and pecking the ground.
    A rooster walked past and said "So, you're the new hen. How's your first day going?"
    "Not bad." said Wally "but I have this strange feeling inside of me like I'm going to explode."
    "Your ovulating. Have you ever laid an egg before?" said the rooster
    "Never." said Wally
    "Well, just relax, let it happen and let nature take it's course."
    Wally relaxed and a few uncomfortable seconds later out popped an egg. Wally was overcome with emotion. I wonder what motherhood would be like. He soon laid another egg and his pride and joy were overwhelming.
    As he was about to lay a third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head and heard.
    "Wake up Wally wake up, you filthy bugger, you've shit all in the bed again."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.